Laser engravers are becoming more affordable for households, especially thanks to Chinese brands such as Ortur. Their model line Laser Master is well known among home DIYers and engraving fans. Ortur Laser Master 3 it comes with the latest 10 W optical laser, broad compatibility of operating systems and user-friendly controls.
Ortur preferably available on Madethebest
The online retailer Madethebest works closely with the Ortur brand and brings the latest Ortur Laser Master 3 model exclusively for sale on its website. Transport will take place directly from European warehouses, thanks to which you will not pay any customs fees and VAT is included.
ORTUR Laser Master 3 Engraving Machine
Final price for Europe: 649,99 $
Popular combo: Laser Master 3 + Ortur YRR2.0
Final price for Europe: 699,98 $
To make laser engraving technology more accessible to ordinary people, the manufacturer focused on simplicity of assembly and overall control. Ortur Laser Master 3 will not be a disaster even for a complete beginner, and with the help of videos or various instructions, he can really handle everything.
Main features of Ortur Laser Master 3:
- Super Powerful Laser Engraving - Ortur Laser Master 3 uses the latest 10W optical laser, combines up to two 5,5W lasers from the previous generation, and is capable of cutting a 10mm thick wooden board in one go.
- Wide compatibility - Supports web user interface, also compatible with various popular engraving software such as LaserGRBL, LightBurn, also supports Windows XP.
- User friendly engraver – Supports start engraving via SD card / USB / Wi-Fi app / offline.
- A new look for eye protection glasses - The panoramic filter shield can filter 97% of ultraviolet rays, which significantly helps in protecting the eyes.
- Other Features - Low Gravity Structure Structure / Latest Smart Laser Engraving Solution from ORTUR Laser Application Technology Lab / 11th Generation Laser Motherboard / V2.0 Series Smart Laser Firmware.
The laser engraver Ortur Laser Master 3 has an engraving space of up to 400 x 400 mm and an engraving speed of 20000 mm/min. Its dimensions stopped at 580 x 550 x 150 mm, so it is advisable to prepare a decent space for it.